E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Impact of Personal Attitudes and Values
Use your second copy of the Sexual Attitude Scale (SAS) to complete the values exercise again, and compare your answers to those from Unit 1. The value exercises are for your own information and reflection. The results do not need to be submitted to the instructor or revealed to your peers; however, you are required to submit a reflection essay, which will be graded by your instructor.
For your reflection essay, describe how—or if—your personal attitudes and values regarding human sexuality have changed as a result of this course and the research you have conducted to complete this project. Cite the research using current APA guidelines.
Be sure to address the following in your essay:
- If you hold attitudes and values regarding human sexuality that may impact your ability to work objectively with others in your chosen profession, how do you anticipate successfully managing these differences in order to avoid negatively impacting your work?
- What types of professional development activities can you identify that will help you develop a skill set to successfully address this issue?
Refer to the scoring rubric to make sure you have met the assignment requirements, and then submit your paper to your instructor. (Do not submit your values exercises—only submit your reflection paper.)
- References: Use a minimum of three recent (within the last six years) scholarly sources from your research or readings in this course. Note: Textbooks (including your course textbook) cannot be used as primary sources and cannot be counted as part of the reference requirement. Textbooks may instead be listed in the references section as auxiliary sources, in addition to the three required references.
- Format: Use current APA style and formatting guidelines to cite your sources.
- Length of paper: A maximum of four pages, double-spaced, in Microsoft Word.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Your assignment woes ends here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now ” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Your assignment woes ends here!