E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Polyamorous Relationships positive and negative mental and emotional affects from it.
Human Sexuality Presentation
This assignment is due on the first day of Unit 9. Be sure to review the assignment scoring rubric and the course project description before submitting your work.
For this assignment, develop a 20–25 slide presentation with presentation notes that explores the issue you identified in Unit 2. This is essentially a PowerPoint presentation. In the Notes section of PowerPoint, write the script for your presentation. The script should also include content and documentation explaining each individual slide, including citations of peer-refereed journal articles and any other resources you used to develop your presentation. This is similar to writing a paper and highlighting the key parts of the paper as a PowerPoint presentation—with the content of the paper being placed in the Notes section of the slide.
Note: With instructor approval, you may use an alternative technology to record and deliver your presentation.
For this presentation, you are expected to:
- Provide a detailed description of the issue as it exists today, explain why it is an issue, and outline how it will impact your work in your chosen field.
- Explain the role that anatomy and physiology of human sexuality may play regarding this issue.
- Discuss how victimization, consumerism, ethics, morality, cultural mores, and laws impact this issue as well as the potential impact on persons with disabilities. (This would include myths the general public holds regarding the sexuality of persons with disabilities and the cultural implications of disabilities.)
- Compare and contrast various methods identified in your research for addressing the issue.
- Offer your professional opinion regarding the most effective methodology for addressing this issue, supporting your assertions with documented research.
Below is a possible outline for your presentation:
- Context for the topic (2–3 slides).
- Review of the problem as explained in the research (10 slides).
- Caution: Do not report each study as a slide; instead focus on the integration of the topics supported by the different research.
- Example: For a summary of the research on abstinence-based teen-pregnancy prevention programs, you might include many resources integrated into the notes, whereas you might use many slides reviewing elements of an evidenced-based intervention.
- Recommendations based on the research (10 slides).
- Conclusion (2–3 slides).
- References: Use a minimum of 10 scholarly sources (peer-reviewed journal articles available from the Capella library databases or from online scholarly sources). Use recent literature from within the last six years, unless you have good reasons for using older literature and you state those reasons. Note: Textbooks (including your course textbook) cannot be used as primary sources and cannot be counted as part of the reference requirement. Textbooks may instead be listed as auxiliary sources, in addition to the 10 required references.
- Format: Use current APA style and formatting guidelines to cite your sources.
- Length of presentation: Your presentation should have 20–25 slides, with presentation notes in PowerPoint (or an alternative, instructor-approved technology)
Your assignment woes ends here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now ” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Your assignment woes ends here!