E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Develop a 5–7-page proposal directed to organizational leadership for a diversity intervention to address performance and job satisfaction.
An organizational leader who hopes to be successful must understand the motivations of his or her employees. Development of staff requires ongoing employee training. To accomplish this ongoing process includes conducting training needs analyses, identifying competencies, and focusing on organizational learning. It also includes the environmental conditions for motivating workers and leveraging the strengths of diversity. This process serves as a crucial foundation for organizational effectiveness.
How can we understand why people do what they do; what drives them? How might we influence these motives in a manner productive for both the individual and the organization? Consider the importance not only of knowing how to understand human motivation, but of knowing how to utilize what we learn effectively.
I/O experts are often expected to develop proposals for interventions to address workplace needs. For this assessment, develop a proposal to leadership for a diversity intervention to address performance and job satisfaction, based upon the following scenario:
Company G is a large manufacturing company with 5,000 employees, all based in the United States. The company also operates globally and has customers in Europe and Asia. You were hired as the consultant to assist Company G in becoming more culturally sensitive and to leverage the advantages of the diversity with its employees. The demographics of the company include both males and females. Although males outnumber females, females are a growing demographic. The company’s ethnic demographics include U.S.-born Caucasians, African Americans, and Hispanics. There are also a small number of management employees from India and Asia, all who are educated and speak English. The company recently hired about 800 workers who are new immigrants from Serbia. Most of these new workers are in the same area of the organization. The organization has operated for 100 years and has workers of all ages from traditionals (World War 2) and baby boomers to GenX and millennials.
The leaders believe there is a relationship between diversity and organizational effectiveness and are looking for increases in overall performance and job satisfaction as a result of the diversity intervention you design. Since organizations are complex social systems, there are multiple successful paths (equifinality) to an outcome. What the leaders are looking for is a successful path that appeals best to them.
Make sure that the information that you present is organized and professional, and provides appropriate context for the target audience. Your proposal must include:
- The background questions you need to ask leaders for clarification. This is the most critical aspect of creating a proposal. If you do not ask the right questions, you will not get the information to develop an effective intervention. This should be a comprehensive section, with at least one page of probing questions. Be sure to consider:
- What kind of specific background information would you need to have?
- What are potential obstacles or existing issues that should be addressed?
- The type of methodology you would use to collect data on the organization (quantitative, qualitative, or mixed.) Explain the rationale for the methodology you would choose and provide two scholarly references.
- The type of intervention you would likely design and the rationale for the design, based upon foundational theories and current practices in the I/O field. Include two references from scholarly literature.
- An explanation of professional standards for ethics and diversity for the intervention and evaluation plan. Include one scholarly reference.
- The expected results from the intervention.
- A plan to evaluate the effectiveness of the intervention.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA guidelines for style and formatting.
- References: A minimum of five references
- Click here to ORDER an A++ paper from our MASTERS and DOCTORATE WRITERS
Your assignment woes ends here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now ” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Your assignment woes ends here!