E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Labor Relations Recommendations
Labor Relations Recommendations
and introduction, body and conclusion. Please include at least 2 creditable references and please list in APA format free of errors and extra word fillers. Please include page numbers at the bottoms of each page.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Please see below for more detailed instructions on requirements etc.
The assessment instructions is a guide for the paper and please answer each bullet in the paper from the assessment portion of the instructions.
Analyze labor statistics from different countries in order make a recommendation for an overseas manufacturing site for a selected organization. Then, prepare an 8–10-slide PowerPoint presentation to present your findings to decisions makers and members of the management team.
HR professionals are often called upon to present recommendations to corporate management and other stakeholders for increasing an organization’s effectiveness. The ability to create a succinct and comprehensive presentation is a valuable skill to possess.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Apply human resource strategies to business needs.
- Compare data to recommend options to organizational management.
- Use human resource strategies to resolve business needs.
- Competency 2: Prepare appropriate communication to facilitate management decision-making.
- Prepare professional proposal and presentation for organizational management consideration.
- Develop recommendations to facilitate management decision-making.
- Competency 4: Appreciate the strategic value of HRM within a competitive global business environment.
- Analyze how an overseas labor solution meets organizational needs.
- More and more organizations are being impacted by the global environment. This can often mean utilizing human resources internationally. International human resources can assume several forms including using local residents as employees, or sending employees to other countries as expatriates. A variety of factors impact global human resources including culture, economic environment, and political environment. This can also mean that all human resource functions need to be examined and modified to accommodate an international workforce.Questions to Consider
To deepen your understanding, you are encouraged to consider the questions below and discuss them with a fellow learner, a work associate, an interested friend, or a member of the business community.
- What information would be critical to know about a country before setting up an overseas operation?
- How would the structure of HR functions change in an overseas location?
Select a company that has a manufacturing component to use as the basis for your analysis. You will be performing research to make a recommendation for an overseas manufacturing site for your chosen organization. If you choose the organization where you are currently employed, please keep in mind that the analyses you make must be based on facts that can be documented rather than your personal opinion as an employee.The International Labour Organization (ILO) is an agency of the United Nations that creates and promotes international labor standards. The ILO convenes representatives of governments, employers, and workers to form international policies and programs promoting human rights and decent work for all. The ILO maintains an online database of international labor statistics. To use the database to prepare for this assessment, navigate the ILO, linked in the Resources, to complete the following:
- Under Statistics and Databases, click ILOSTAT-ILO database of labour statistics.
- Click on Country Profiles and select three countries of interest.
- Review the data presented for each of the selected countries.
- Create a table comparing the most recent data available for each of the selected countries.
- Examples of relevant data could include monthly earnings, labor force, employment/unemployment rates, working time, et cetera. This data is a starting point for your research, but do no feel limited to this site. You are welcome to conduct additional research as you see fit on additional topics such as corporate tax incentives, education rates, economic status, competition for labor, or the number of exiting manufacturing facilities in the area.
- It will be helpful for your recommendation to compare the data from the three selected countries to U.S. data.
- Incorporate your prepared tables of comparison into the assessment.
Based on your research of international labor statistics and the organization you selected, complete the following:
- Write a research paper that includes the following components:
- Briefly compare the data for the three countries you selected.
- Determine which country you would recommend for further investigation as a potential overseas manufacturing site for your selected company.
- Explain why you selected this country.
- Identify the types of additional information needed to make a final decision.
- Prepare a PowerPoint presentation that represents your findings from your analyses. Be sure to follow the formatting instructions listed below.
- Your submitted assessment should include a title page, introduction, body, conclusion, and reference page.
- Be sure you support your analyses with references to at least two resources.
- You should format this assessment as a research paper following APA 6th edition guidelines for both style and citing sources, making sure that you also use correct grammar and mechanics.
- There is no required minimum or maximum page length; however, you should strive to be as detailed as possible in addressing each bullet point, while also being as clear and concise as possible.
- Audience: Decision makers and members of management of your chosen organization.
- Length: 8–10 slides.
- Resources: Use APA guidelines in your PowerPoint presentation to cite and reference your sources. If you use a source in the text of a slide, you need to reference it on the slide. The last slide of your presentation should be your reference list.
- Elements: Introduction, Recommendations, Conclusion.
- Complexity: Do not get hung up on adding graphics, audio, or video. This should be a summary of findings and recommendations that highlights the key points of the information you gathered for your analyses
Your assignment woes ends here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now ” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Your assignment woes ends here!