E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Hello, Here is the assignment we discussed.
The font – 12 – New Times
Written in a Scholarly manner
Should have Introduction
The body of the analysis of the (5) articles included should be approximately a page to page and half
Total pages should be approximately 6 to 7 pages, The page count is not the main thing, its making sure all the info is there and cohesively hits all the points that are required in the literature review
Must follow, styling, formatting, and APA guidelines
References lists cited (The 5 articles I have included)
There are 5 articles that required to be analyzed. –(These articles have been attached)
Note: There are no other Journal reviews required other than the 5 that are being attached.
1: Article: Karl Breunig (2016) – Limitless Learning
2: Article: Upchurch (2016) – Striking with Social Media
3: Fusi (2016) – Social Media in Workplace
4: Lee (2015) – The Use oF Social Media in Leadership
5: Cao (2016) – Exploring the influence of Social Media
Each Article requires its own review and own analysis.
The analysis should include nformation below.
Each analysis should include the following;
1: Methodology – if Qualitative (Interviewer) or Quantitative (Survey) or (Mixture) of both
2: The number of participants in the study
3: Everything involved in the study should be described and analyzed
4: Analyze the Findings & Results of the study
5: Analysis should describe how they are applicable to Research Questions 1 & 2 — The research question 1 and 2 are listed below.
6: The analysis for each article should create a cohesive framework of the literature review provided that complements RQ1 and RQ2, generalizes the contributions and reinforces practical values in the business community.
Social media continues to expand and affect how businesses utilize this form of communication in the workplace. The following components (1) popularity, (2) programmability, (3) datafication, and (4) connectivity will be explored.
The following are the research questions:
• Research Question 1: How effective is social media as a form of communication between employers and employees in terms of datafication, connectivity, popularity and programmability?
• Research Questions 2: How effective is social media as a form of communication among employees in terms of datafication, connectivity, popularity, and programmability?
Your assignment woes ends here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now ” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Your assignment woes ends here!