E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Please type the paper in 12 font, Times new roman and a minimum of 3 pages. Please be as detailed as possible, and include and introduction, body and conclusion. Please include at least 2 creditable references and please list in APA format free of errors and extra word fillers. Please include page numbers at the bottoms of each page.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Please see below for more detailed instructions on requirements etc.
The assessment instructions is a guide for the paper and please answer each bullet in the paper from the assessment portion of the instructions.
Write a research paper in which you address the performance management system of a selected organization, based on information you have gathered and analyzed about the organization.
It is essential for members of management to understand the importance of conducting appraisals because an effective performance management system is key in improving employee performance, which ultimately adds to the bottom line of the organization. Failure to communicate performance expectations and achievements means that employees might not understand what is expected of them or how they can improve. Additionally, formal performance management is imperative to help protect an organization against legal claims.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Apply human resource strategies to business needs.
- Describe a performance management system.
- Analyze ways an organization can protect itself from litigation related to performance management.
- Competency 2: Prepare appropriate communication to facilitate management decision-making.
- Explain performance feedback processes.
- Competency 4: Appreciate the strategic value of HRM within a competitive global business environment.
- Analyze techniques used as attempts to improve employee performance.
Performance management goes beyond having an annual performance appraisal. In fact, performance management is a system that is directly linked to the job analysis. From the job analysis, and based on the company’s goals, individual goals are established and communicated. Different positions, including HR, the function manager, and the employee can be involved in establishing these goals. An employee’s performance, as related to these goals, is formally measured in a performance appraisal. Performance should also be communicated informally through regular dialogue between manager and employee. In theory, there should be no surprises at an annual performance appraisal.
To deepen your understanding, you are encouraged to consider the questions below and discuss them with a fellow learner, a work associate, an interested friend, or a member of the business community.
- What are some of the factors that drive employee motivation?
What are some things organizations can do to encourage superior performance from employees?
- Choose an organization to use for this assessment. It can be where you are currently employed or a company with which you are familiar. It must be an organization that is researchable, as you will need to gather and analyze information in order to complete the assessment. You may use the same organization for the other assessments in this course.
- If you choose the organization where you are currently employed, please keep in mind that the analyses you make must be based on facts that can be documented rather than your personal opinion as an employee.
- Research the performance management system of your chosen organization.
Based on your research into the performance management system of the organization you selected, write a research paper in which you complete the following:
- Describe the performance management system that is currently in place.
- Explain the formal performance feedback process.
- Describe any informal performance feedback that takes place.
- Analyze how the organization protects itself from any litigation related to performance management.
- Analyze the techniques used by managers in the organization to try to improve employee performance.
Please note: You must address all the required elements of this assessment. If details for any of the bulleted points are unavailable, research the topic and present recommendations you believe would be best for the organization, along with your supporting rationale.
- Your submitted assessment should include a title page, introduction, body, conclusion, and reference page.
- Be sure you support your analyses with references to at least two resources.
- You should format this assessment as a research paper following APA 6th edition guidelines for both style and citing sources, making sure that you also use correct grammar and mechanics.
- There is no required minimum or maximum page length; however, you should strive to be as detailed as possible in addressing each bullet point, while also being as clear and concise as possible
Your assignment woes ends here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now ” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Your assignment woes ends here!