E-Mail Address: email@example.com
***I already did the interactive lab I just need help with 3 questions***the questions are on the PDF attachement…
For this assessment, complete the Neuromuscular Lab linked in the Resources, under the Capella Multimedia heading. The Neuromuscular Lab focuses on three patients who are getting their yearly physical, including an eye exam and reflex test. It will have you go through the process of conducting the eye exams from an optometrist’s point of view.
At the end of the lab is an assessment. To complete the assessment, fill out the items requested within the lab, and then download your results to your computer. Then submit this lab results file as your assessment. Since all of your work for the assessment is completed within the lab, you are advised to examine the assessment scoring guide prior to completing the lab and downloading your lab results.
The following optional resources are provided to support you in completing the assessment or to provide a helpful context. For additional resources, refer to the Research Resources and Supplemental Resources in the left navigation menu of your courseroom.
The following e-books or articles from the Capella University Library are linked directly in this course:
- Gorman, C. (2010, December). The heart-brain connection. Scientific American, 303(6), 36–38.
- Brooks, A. (2007). Systems of our body. Delhi, IND: Global Media.
- “Nervous System.”
- “Cardiovascular System.”
- Rogers, K. M. A., Scott, W. N, Warner, S., & Willis, B. (2011). Paramedics! Test yourself in anatomy and physiology. Maidenhead, GBR: Open University Press.
- Chapter 5, “The Nervous System and Special Senses.”
- Chapter 7, “The Cardiovascular System.”
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. (2002). Lippincott professional guides: Anatomy & physiology (2nd ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Author.
- Chapter 5, “Nervous System.”
- Chapter 7, “Cardiovascular System.”
- Van De Graaff, K. M., & Rhees R. W. (2001). Human anatomy and physiology. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
- Chapter 9, “Nervous Tissue.”
- Chapter 10, “Central Nervous System.”
- Pages 79–80 and 85–86 of Chapter 11, “Peripheral and Autonomic Nervous Systems.”
- Chapter 12, “Sensory Organs.”
- Chapter 14, “Cardiovascular System: Blood.”
- Chapter 15, “Cardiovascular System: The Heart.”
- Chapter 16, “Cardiovascular System: Vessels and Blood.”
Access the following resources by clicking the links provided. Please note that URLs change frequently. Permissions for the following links have been either granted or deemed appropriate for educational use at the time of course publication.
- American Heart Association, Inc. (2014). The American Heart Association’s diet and lifestyle recommendations. Retrieved from http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/GettingHealthy/Nutri…
- Bergman, R. A., Afifi, A. K., & Heidger, P. M. Jr. (2014). Atlas of microscopic anatomy: Section 16: Special senses. Retrieved from M. P. D’Allesandro, Anatomy Atlases Web site: http://www.anatomyatlases.org/MicroscopicAnatomy/S…
- Biology-Online.org. (n.d.). The central nervous system. Retrieved from http://www.biology-online.org/8/3_CNS.htm
- Biology-Online.org. (n.d.). The human nervous system. Retrieved from http://www.biology-online.org/8/1_nervous_system.h…
- Howtomedia, Inc. (2013). Cardiovascular system anatomy. Retrieved from InnerBody.com Web site: http://www.innerbody.com/image/cardov.html#full-de…
- Howtomedia, Inc. (2013). Nervous system anatomy. Retrieved from InnerBody.com Web site: http://www.innerbody.com/image/nervov.html#full-de…
- U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health. (2014). Eye diseases. Retrieved from MedilinePlus Web site: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/eyediseases.htm…
The resources listed below are relevant to the topics and assessments in this course and are not required. These resources are available from the Capella University Bookstore. When searching the bookstore, be sure to look for the Course ID with the specific –FP (FlexPath) course designation.
- Ireland, K. A. (2012). Visualizing human biology (4th ed.). Danvers, MA: Wiley.
- Chapter 7, “The Nervous System.” This chapter explains how your nervous system detects, processes, and responds to information about conditions inside and outside your body, and how your brain acts as the master controller that receives, processes, stores, and retrieves information.
- Chapter 8, “The Special Senses.” This chapter explains how different types of sensory receptors and nerves detect and convey information to the brain.
- Chapter 12, “Cardiovascular System.” This chapter explains why homeostasis would be impossible without the pickups and deliveries made by blood, powered by the heart and blood vessels. The chapter delves into how lifestyle can affect the health of your cardiovascular system.
Your assignment woes ends here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now ” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Your assignment woes ends here!