E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please type the paper in 12 font, Times new roman and a minimum of 2 full pages. Please be as detailed as possible. Please include at least 2 creditable references and please list in APA format free of errors and extra word fillers. Please include page numbers at the bottoms of each page ONLY not the top.
Please center headings and for each indent use 6 spaces instead of a tab.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Please see below for more detailed instructions on requirements etc.
The assessment instructions is a guide for the paper and please answer each bullet in the paper from the assessment portion of the instructions.
Write an analysis of all the aspects of promoting a selected product or service, including promoting to the customer and other promotional audiences. There is no page limit for this assessment.
The promotional aspect of marketing seeks to develop a communication plan that effectively tells the target customers what they need to know about the product or service.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 2: Relate the importance of an integrated marketing program to the economic impact of a business.
- Explain how an integrated communication aspect of a company’s integrated marketing program contributes to a company’s economic success.
- Competency 4: Apply effective marketing planning and implementation.
- Analyze a company’s communications strategy.
- Assess potential improvements to a company’s promotional strategy.
- Competency 5: Develop a sales plan.
- Analyze promotional components of a sales approach.
- Competency 6: Evaluate management implications of marketing and sales plans.
- Describe the impact on management from proposed changes in a product’s promotion strategies.
ContextThe promotional aspect of marketing should be integrated with the other aspects of the integrative marketing plan in order to provide a coherent message. This includes the entire sales plan—from who will represent the product and how they will be trained and compensated—to what kind of marketing tools they are provided in order to accomplish the sales task.The Assessment 6 Context document contains important information about promotion analysis related to the following topics:
- Brands and competitive advantage.
- Consumer behavior and customer relationship management.
- Strategy formulation
Questions to Consider
To deepen your understanding, you are encouraged to consider the questions below and discuss them with a fellow learner, a work associate, an interested friend, or a member of the business community.
- Based on the research you have completed, what is your opinion of the brand equity for REI and its competitive positioning in the marketplace? What competitive factors are in play for REI?
- If you search the Internet for information on customer relationship management (CRM), you will find a wide range of CRM vendor sites. Consider how such a tool might be used, or is used, in the marketplace you work in. If you were to participate in the decision-making process for adopting a CRM vendor, what features would you find most useful?
Analyze the fourth “P,” promotion, for a product or service. You can use the same product you used for the previous assessments, or you can choose another organization, product, or service.Your analysis should cover all the aspects of promoting the product or service, including promoting to the customer and other promotional audiences. Address the following in your analysis:
Analyze the company’s communication strategy.
- What are its communication channels and media tools?
- How does the company use social media in its promotion of the product or service?
- Who represents the product or service?
- Explain how the integrated communication aspects of the company’s integrated marketing program contribute to the company’s economic success.
Analyze promotional components of the sales approach (for example, salespeople for an IT product might need to educate the customer about the product as part of the sales cycle).
- Assess the promotion strategy. What works? What does not work?
- How could the promotion strategy be improved?
- Describe how your recommendations regarding the promotion strategy affect management in the company. For example, are there issues related to how and when your recommendations should be implemented?
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point
Your assignment woes ends here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now ” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Your assignment woes ends here!