E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Retention, Separation, and Discipline
Retention, Separation, and Discipline
Please type the paper in 12 font, Times new roman and a minimum of 3 pages. Please be as detailed as possible, and include and introduction, body and conclusion. Please include at least 2 creditable references and please list in APA format free of errors and extra word fillers. Please include page numbers at the bottoms of each page.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Please see below for more detailed instructions on requirements etc.
The assessment instructions is a guide for the paper and please answer each bullet in the paper from the assessment portion of the instructions.
Write a research paper in which you address the retention, separation, and discipline practices of a selected organization, based on information you have gathered and analyzed about the organization.
Once the best possible employees have been hired, it is important for the organization to do what it can to retain its top talent.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies:
- Competency 1: Apply human resource strategies to business needs.
- Explain policies for handling separation.
- Describe formal discipline policies.
- Describe dispute resolution processes.
- Competency 3: Examine core functions of Human Resource Management.
- Describe strategies for retaining high-performing employees.
- Identify types of outplacement counseling and employee assistance programs.
- Explain legal implications for organizations as they relate to separation policies.
The cost of turnover can be expensive; not only do organizations incur the expenses of lost work and hiring someone new, they also potentially will have to pay someone a greater compensation to fill the same position. Additionally, employees build knowledge not only about the organization but also about their positions. This can be both formal and informal knowledge, both of which are extremely important to the organization. When employees leave, they often take this information with them, resulting in a loss for the organization. If turnover becomes a problem, this can ultimately impact customer service and the bottom line. To help maximize retention, employers need to recognize employee needs and be aware of the work environment.While minimizing turnover is ideal, employees will still leave. They might leave voluntarily because they have found other employment; they might be a part of an involuntary termination; or they might have planned retirement. Whatever the reason, it is the responsibility of the HR department to have a plan to help minimize the disruption to the organization.
To deepen your understanding, you are encouraged to consider the questions below and discuss them with a fellow learner, a work associate, an interested friend, or a member of the business community.
- Does the management style of supervisors contribute to or undermine employee satisfaction?
- Can the management style of one supervisor impact the entire organization?
- How can human resource management have an effect on the way supervisors manage their employees?
- Choose an organization to use for this assessment. It can be where you are currently employed or a company with which you are familiar. It must be an organization that is researchable, as you will need to gather and analyze information in order to complete the assessment. You may use the same organization for the other assessments in this course.
- If you choose the organization where you are currently employed, please keep in mind that the analyses you make must be based on facts that can be documented rather than your personal opinion as an employee.
- Research the retention, separation, and discipline processes of your selected organization.
Based on your research into the retention, separation, and discipline processes of the organization you selected, write a research paper in which you complete the following:
- Describe the strategies used by the organization to retain high-performing employees.
- Explain the organization’s policies for handling voluntary and forced separation.
- Identify the kinds of outplacement counseling and employee assistance programs offered.
- Identify any gaps in the organization’s separation policies.
- Explain how eliminating these gaps would protect the organization from specific types of litigation.
- Describe the organization’s formal discipline policies. Be sure to include information on who is involved with implementing and enforcing the policies.
- Describe any alternative dispute resolution processes.
Please note: You must address all the required elements of this assessment. If details for any of the bulleted points are unavailable, research the topic and present recommendations you believe would be best for the organization, along with your supporting rationale.
- Your submitted assessment should include a title page, introduction, body, conclusion, and reference page.
- Be sure you support your analyses with references to at least two resources.
- You should format this assessment as a research paper following APA 6th edition guidelines for both style and citing sources, making sure that you also use correct grammar and mechanics.
- you should strive to be as detailed as possible in addressing each bullet point, while also being as clear and concise as possible.
If you have to go over please let me know
Your assignment woes ends here!
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now ” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
100% Reliable Site. Make this your Home of Academic Papers.
Always Order High-Quality Academic Papers from HERE
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
We will process your orders through multiple stages and checks to ensure that what we are delivering to you, in the end, is something that is precise as you envisioned it. All of our essay writing service products are 100% original, ensuring that there is no plagiarism in them. The sources are well-researched and cited so that it is interesting. Our goal is to help as many students as possible with their assignments, i.e. our prices are affordable and services premium.
Your assignment woes ends here!